Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Custom Client Integration - ServiceNow

Posted 11-12-2018 17:46
    Hello, 
    Has anyone done a custom client integration for ServiceNow? 
    I set one up for my dev instance and it logs into my prod servicenow org, but does not display the snow frames that i'm typically accustomed to seeing. So wondering if snow blocks iframe embeds like this or if there's a config in the integration that will resolve the issue. 
    Pretty nice capability if i can get it to work.
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Dean Thames
    Koch Business Solutions

• 2.  RE: Custom Client Integration - ServiceNow

GENESYS
    Posted 11-13-2018 08:34
    Hi, Dean,

For ServiceNow integration questions your best resource will be the developer forum https://developer.mypurecloud.com/forum/c/purecloud-integrations

While some folks on this community do API and Integrations development, the PureCloud developers monitor the other forum and are very helpful.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Custom Client Integration - ServiceNow

GENESYS
    Posted 11-13-2018 08:59
    @Dean Thames - Softphone.it has several integrations running inside CRMs and running inside PureCloud.  They don't have a ServiceNow integration running inside PureCloud.  But they do have an integration with PureCloud (mini client) running inside ServiceNow.  If you'd like I can put you in contact with them directly.  You can always click 'Contact Us' on the ServiceNow integration on AppFoundry and they'll follow up with you.

https://appfoundry.genesys.com/#/filter/purecloud/listing/23448f74-e675-4c35-ae39-817e0094b675

Zach Hinkle
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources