PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Trans log entry

Posted 01-21-2019 13:36
    Good morning Community!

This morning we had an issue with our dialer, where filters that have been in place for years suddenly were showing no callable contact. We removed the filters and reapplied them and suddenly their were callable contacts, no change to the contact list data was made.

When investigating i found that only today (compared with each day last week) did we see a log entry in the dailer trans log that stated:
    DialerTranCampaignData::SetInitialValues():

I believe the issue we experienced was due to this log entry, if you see the full message below, the Queue = 'ca31' no longer exists and not sure how it got entered. When we removed the filters and re-applied it the highlighted section is no longer there.

DialerTranCampaignData::SetInitialValues(): Campaign:<DL_DDIL>  Filters:<(((REGION = 'F') AND (QUEUE = 'ca01')) OR (REGION = 'F') AND (QUEUE = 'CA04')) AND ((REGION = 'f') AND (QUEUE = 'ca31')) AND ((REGION = 'f') AND (TIMEZONEMISMATCH = 'n')) AND (        ((REGION = 'F') AND (ALTERNATEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'L')) OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (ALTERNATEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'P'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (ALTERNATEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'Q'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (HOMEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'L'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (HOMEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'P'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (HOMEPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'Q'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (WORKPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'L'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (WORKPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'P'))  OR ((REGION = 'F') AND (WORKPHONEMOBILECONSENTCODE = 'Q')) )> Query-time filter: <((pnd.I3_STATUS is null) OR (pnd.I3_STATUS = 'C'))> Sort:<[DATEACTIVITYREQUESTED]> CallList:<MOHELA_ContactList> IsCustomContactColumns:<1>

where is an initial value sets within the ODS or CCS? or what would trigger this to happen?

I will probably end up open a support ticket for an RCA on this, but though maybe somebody in community would have an idea.

system is 2018 R3 Patch 4
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 2.  RE: Dialer Trans log entry

Posted 01-23-2019 10:33
    So are you saying that the filter configured in Interaction Administrator is not the same as the actual filter used to query the database? When did you move the additional conditional Queue = ca31 from the filter? I have not seen this behavior in dialer before so this is very interesting.

On the CCS server there is a XML file named dialer.xml. This is the entire configuration for dialer. You can open it up and look at it, basically you will see a nice XML tree holding all of the configuration items you see in the dialer container within IA. To answer your question the values used for the query would be in this file.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Dialer Trans log entry

Posted 01-25-2019 09:22

Hi Mark,

Yes, that is what i was saying, but it was based on bad information from our dialer team. I am getting verification from Genesys but i believe the setinitialvalue log entry happens when the server gets rebooted and is loaded from the Dialer_Config.xml file you were talking about.

Thanks You,
     Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources