PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Help with SSE - Eventsource

• 1.  Help with SSE - Eventsource

Posted 04-16-2019 16:17
    I'm trying to implement SSE (server side events) in a C# .core solution.  

I've added an SSE library (3v.evtsource) to my application.  Every time I attempt to connect to the EventSource using that library, it connects and then disconnects immediately with no errors.  Has anyone been able to successfully implement EventSource from a client (non-browser) application?  When I try using cURL, I get a single response back "[]" (empty message) and the server closes the connection.  It seems like I'm either missing something so basic that no one bothered to document it or that this isn't going to be possible without setting up an environment that works and comparing TCP / Wireshark messages from the one that works to the one that doesn't.

What logs / topics would I look at on the server for this?  (SessionManager doesn't log any of the put requests and HttpPluginHost doesn't seem that helpful either)

I've tried everything I can possibly think of :  set header to "Accept: application/stream+json, text/event-stream"

I'm fairly certain that this is NOT related to an issue with cookies or SSL. 

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to them. 

--Jason   

#Implementation
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Jason Loucks
    Agon Consulting Services
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources