PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agentless Feedback Surveys

Posted 12-05-2018 10:29
    Does anyone have experience using Interaction Feedback (I am not interested in other feedback solutions) for self-service calls that do not involve an agent?

I've spoken with Genesys support, and they advised that because an agent is not involved, and a Feedback license is not assigned, these survey results should give an error similar to if a Post-Call survey runs for an unlicensed agent, but in my testing in our development environment that isn't the case (2018 R2 P9).

Basically, what I've done is create an attendant profile that calls an On-Demand survey, and then have options in our self service wrap up to offer a survey that then transfers to this profile if the user elects to.  Everything in the Survey Results seems fine aside from not pulling in an agent name, which is expected.

I guess the heart of my question is this:  am I missing something or does this actually work, contrary to what support is stating?

Thank you for your time,
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Self-Service

------------------------------
    Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 2.  RE: Agentless Feedback Surveys

Posted 12-06-2018 06:14
    Hi Aaron,
    Here our experience: to use feedback in your scenario you need the feedback license server and one (or more) license for feedback add on to permit users to create the feedback surveys (on demand), in this case there is no need to have licences for the agents

Best regards

Sergio Picchioni
    Bizmatica Sistemi S.p.a.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources