PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Agentless Campaign error

• 1.  Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-23-2019 10:11
    Hi,

I am setting an Agentless Campaign in dialer. When are being disconnected by the system with an operation failed error. Here is a call log example:

CDeallocator::PerformDeallocations : 11:49:00: Initializing

11:49:00: Entered Workgroup Test

11:49:00: Dialing

11:49:03: Proceeding

11:49:03: Disconnected [Operation Failed]

[Context Attribute 'Thread Name']: Worker

[Context Attribute 'Dispatcher Job Key']: QueueManager

[Context Attribute 'Ctx Attrib 1']: 2001043118

What could this error mean? Where should I look more specifically to know what is failing?

Regards,
    #Outbound
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 2.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-23-2019 10:50
    Mauricio,

The SIP engine log will give you more details as to why the call is failing. Does this happen on all calls in the campaign or some of them? Are your call list phone numbers sanitized? Are you set up to use a specific line group or dial plan for your calls? If you are using a line group the number has to be formatted exactly how the gateway expects the call since there is no digit manipulation done on the calls. If you are using dial plan then you should simulate the call in question to see what dial plan is trying to do with the call. Regardless the SIP engine log should tell you why it failed but you are going to have to dig a little to understand how dialer is dialing out the numbers.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-24-2019 05:51
    Hello Mark. Checking according to your questions.
    This happens for all the calls in the campaign. What do you mean by "Are your call list phone numbers sanitized?". Regarding the dialing path, i am using dialing plan but that seems to be OK according to call simulation.

I have checked the SIP log. However I could not see anything abnormal. PureConnect sends a CANCEL and then the call is disconnected.

Regards,

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 4.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-24-2019 10:26
    Mauricio,

"Sanitization" refers to the process of taking the raw contact list (say, a CSV) and pre-processing it before importing it into Dialer. A lot of people use something like Excel to do this. As I said in my other post, outside of areas that use the NANP (so, essentially non US and Canada) there is a common issue. All telephone numbers start with a zero, so when this is brought into Excel, it is seen as a numeric value and the leading zero is removed. THis means, by the time the list is in Dialer, the numbers are invalid. I don't know where you are located, Geographically, so this may (or may not) be an issue for you!

I am not saying this is your problem, but it is extremely common and so we need to rule it out! Have a look at the Call List table, the PND table and the Call History table (don't worry about the Logs at this point). If you are seeing all the numbers in the PND turning to a Status of "U" (Uncallable) this is a big clue. Look at the phone numbers in the database table. Do they look correct? Can you call them manually from your system? If so, maybe the DialPlan is "fixing" them, try setting the campaign to use DialPlan and see if the issue is resolved.

• 5.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-23-2019 16:28
    How are these calls being dispositioned in the Call History and what is the Status of the Call Record and the number (from the PND table).

One of the most commin issues I see (especially outside of North America, so anywhere not using NANP) is that call lists are processed through a Spreadsheet for various purposes. Unfortunately, by defualt, the phone numbers are interpreted as numbers and any leading zeros are stripped off....

• 6.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:02
    In the Call History the Wrupup is "SIT Callable -Disconnect before Analysis".
    In the PND table the status is C.

What can be the issue??

There is no problem with the routing is routed correclty to external number, but disconnects immidiatl.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 7.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:18
    Customer hung up 

Kind regards,
    Ruud

Ruud Reinold
    Telecommunications Services ManagerCapquest Group Ltd
    Office and fax: 03339998111 Mobile: 07702883881
    Email: rreinold@capquest.co.uk
    Templer, Templer AvenueFarnboroughGU14 6FE.

Capquest is part of Arrow Global Group Plc. For more information visit www.arrowglobal.net
    This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately and permanently delete it. E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept the risks in doing so. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Capquest Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. Capquest Group Limited is registered in England and Wales. Number 4936030. Registered office Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW. Capquest Debt Recovery Limited and Capquest Mortgage Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for accounts formed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (amended 2006). Capquest Debt Recovery is a member of the Credit Services Association. Capquest Group Limited and its subsidiaries are part of Arrow Global Group Plc (registered number 08649661). This communication is from the company named in the sender's details above.

On 7 Feb 2019, at 19:16, Mauricio Olivera via Genesys <Mail@connectedcommunity.org> wrote:

In the Call History the Wrupup is "SIT Callable -Disconnect before Analysis". In the PND table the status is C. What can be the issue?? There is...

PureConnect

Start a Discussion
    Re: Agentless Campaign error
    Reply to Group Reply to Sender
    Mauricio Olivera
    Feb 7, 2019 2:02 PM
    Mauricio Olivera

What can be the issue??

There is no problem with the routing is routed correclty to external number, but disconnects immidiatl.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the 'Agentless Campaign error' message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Original Message------

What can be the issue??

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 8.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:22
    Can you call the number (exactly as listed in the table) manually?

Also, you didn't mention, is this all calls, or just some?

• 9.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:41
    If I call to the exact number manually (from interaction desktop) there is no problem.

This happens to all calls.

One thing that I find strange. In the campaign configuration, even though this is an Agentless campign it ask me to set up a Workgroup. In the call log I find this message for all the calls from this campiagn:

Initializing
    Entered Workgropu Test
    Dialing
    Proceeding
    Disconnect [Operation Failed]

Could something be missing in the WG config?

Also I am configuring this campaign with a policy, that in the Call Analysis stage check condition "Call Analysis = Live Person,SIT,Answering.....(etc)" then the behaviour is "Behaviour Type=Agentless" and "Summary=Attendant Profile:..........."

this policy is set in the automotion tab of the campign. Is something wrong with this??

Regards,

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 10.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:47
    No matter the campaign type dialer requires an ACD workgroup to be used to route calls. How is your test workgroup configured? Typically I create an ACD workgroup named something like Outbound_Agentless and assign all agentless campaigns to this workgroup.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 11.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:57
    It is an ACD WG. Must this have something particulary??

I have just tested Route the call to an audio file instead of Attendant profile and the behaviour is the same.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 12.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 14:52
    Why are you using a Call Analysis policy instead of configuring the behaviour directly at the bottom of the automation tab?

As long as the WG is of type ACD, it should work. It is required because calls need somewhere to "exist" (i.e. a queue).

• 13.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:09
    I tried also to set the option at the button without the policy and the result is the same.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 14.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:13
    Under Basic Configuration do you have Call Analysis On?

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 15.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:14
    Yes, I tried it ON and OFF. Same result.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 16.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:22
    Hmmmm,

OK, some questions / things to check / try. (What I would do, if I were on site!)

1. Is the campaign set up to use Dial Plan or Line Group? If Line Group, are there any Lines in it? If Dial Plan, try Line Group and / or try a different "location" setting.
    2. Create a new campaign from scratch. Start with it really simple and then add features until you get to the campaign you have now. See where it breaks. (For this, I would use a contact list with only my desk number, or similar, in it.)
    3. Try making it a Preview campaign, log in to it as an agent. What happens?

• 17.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:40
    Well... I foud the problem and I share it with you.

Call Analysys uses some files in i3/IC/Resourses/i3ca

There you have folders for all languages. In this case it was trying to find the folder "es" and there was no such folder, all folder are "es-US", "es-CO", etc... so i create the folder with the content of some spanish folder and worked. That was why call analysis was failing.

Now I dont have audio from attendant profile with TTS. But this is another story :P

Thank you all for the help!!!

Regards,​

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 18.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:48
    Glad you found it! I'd be interested to find out how you figured it out.

I'd also be interested to know how / why the language it was looking for wasn't there.

• 19.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 02-07-2019 15:59
    I figured it out thanks to an error in tsserver log.

The system was looking to spanish without country specification (es) and that folder did not exists.

Mauricio Olivera
    Isbel S.A.

• 20.  RE: Agentless Campaign error

Posted 01-25-2019 07:55
    Do you have any screenshots of the setup in the automation tab?

Ruud Reinold

Telecom Service Manager
    CapQuest Debt Recovery Ltd.
    Seeking new opportunities due to redundancy end of January 2019.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources