PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Entered Workgroup_SystemIvrTransferHub_

Posted 01-22-2019 15:45
    We are running 2016 R3 P12.  I was reviewing some call logs and on a few calls I am seeing something odd.  The call enters our system and hits one of our Attendant Profiles (this is correct) and is sent to the corresponding workgroup.  It then shows it being sent to an agent, who then does not answer it, and then it is sent to Workgroup_SystemIvrTransferHub_?  Why would the call be sent there? 

Call Log

Thanks,
    Andrew
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 2.  RE: Entered Workgroup_SystemIvrTransferHub_
    Best Answer

Posted 01-23-2019 10:39
    Andrew,

_SystemIVRTransferHub_ is a special workgroup which is used for internal transfers within the system along with some other things such as station groups. Depending on the version of CIC you are on I have seen people accidentally set up forwarding on the physical phone so when the station is alerted the call is transferred elsewhere. You can test this by calling the agent or station directly and see if the call actually routes to the agent. Alternately if you know how to read IP logs and SIP engine logs you can see in these logs why this is happening. Note that there is a whole slew of different reasons for this but chances are there is something "misconfigured" on the user or station which is causing this issue.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources