Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Latest Composer Version Issues

Posted 10-08-2018 12:57
    I recently upgraded to Composer 8.1.450.33, and it appears to be a little buggy. One issue I've run into is opening properties for any block.I click on the object block an right-click and select properties. The properties tab opens and it is completely blank. If I click to another block, I am to see the properties, and click back to the block whose properties I want to see, and then I can finally see them. It's like when you first click properties for an object, it doesn't show but only consequent blocks. Has anyone else experienced this?

The biggest issue I have now happens when I run the debugger. I get the error message exec_error ReferenceError" storeCallFlowException is not defined. Does anyone know what this means?

------------------------------
    Debby Law
    LexisNexis Risk Solutions

• 2.  RE: Latest Composer Version Issues

Posted 07-30-2019 14:15
    Any update...i am getting the same storeCallflowException

Clayton Curtis
    Enova Financial

• 3.  RE: Latest Composer Version Issues

GENESYS
    Posted 07-30-2019 21:12
    Hi Debby and Clayton,

Probably the application you are running uses some functions that are no longer available in that Composer Release anymore, or that was changed / implemented in the newer release.

I would recommend upgrading your Composer projects (by right-clicking each project and select "Upgrade Composer Project") and, once they are upgraded, redeploy them.

Rafael Marciano

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources