PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to add cust attributes to Interaction Details?

Posted 08-17-2018 11:00

Has anyone added custom attributes to the Interaction Details page, ICBM -> Tracker -> Interaction Details??

Adding custom attributes to the queue columns does not add them to the Interaction Details :(

Dmitry

------------------------------
    Dmitry Dyment
    vantive2000@gmail.com

• 2.  RE: How to add cust attributes to Interaction Details?

Posted 08-17-2018 17:42
    I wish I had a clue as to how to do this as it would be extremely beneficial to us.

Vincent Moore
    CTS LanguageLink

• 3.  RE: How to add cust attributes to Interaction Details?

Posted 08-20-2018 09:58
    Adding attributes to the queue column is for real time attributes. When the call ends a large amount of attributes are not stored and this is why you can't see them in the tracker detail view. Although this won't make the columns show up in Interaction Details you could save the attributes you want to see to the custom attribute table in the database. I think you would still need to create a custom report though to see the custom attributes.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 4.  RE: How to add cust attributes to Interaction Details?

Posted 08-21-2018 07:39
    @George Ganahl Do you know what determines whether an interaction attribute is stored and will then show up in the Interaction Details view?​

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources