PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureConnect Customer Care - Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar

GENESYS
    Posted 11-29-2018 10:49
    It's that time again! PureConnect Customer Care would like to invite you to our Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar! As we look to close out the year, we want to continue to keep our customers and partners up to speed on important topics for PureConnect and PureConnect Customer Care.

Please join us as we cover topics like Self-Service: The Knowledge Network, How to Subscribe to Knowledgebase Articles, Resource Center, and a discussion around Web versus Call when reaching out to PureConnect Care. Also, we will touch on the Escalation Process and some key topics when engaging PureConnect Care during critical system scenarios. Lastly, we will give a brief update on the PureConnect Care Roadmap at a high level and share some new features coming in 2019.

Join us on Wednesday, December 12th at the following times:

9:00 AM EST - Register Now »
    2:00 PM EST - Register Now »

We look forward to everyone joining us during one of our two interactive sessions.

#Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: PureConnect Customer Care - Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar

Posted 12-03-2018 23:41
    could 1 of these sessions (or an additional session) run at 5pm EST to provide for non-North American users?

Tarquin Bell
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 3.  RE: PureConnect Customer Care - Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2018 08:51
    Hey @Tarquin Bell,

I'll send your request to the team in charge of scheduling. Several webinars are recorded and made available after the fact to stream at your convenience. If a recording from these s​sessions becomes available, I'll add it to the community.

Best,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 4.  RE: PureConnect Customer Care - Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar

GENESYS
    Posted 12-05-2018 10:35
    @Tarquin Bell,

I did confirm that the webinar will be recorded. The best way to receive the recording is to register for webinar and once completed you'll receive a link to recorded session if unable to attend.

The team said that they also previously offered a later session and will consider it for future webinars.

Thanks,

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 5.  RE: PureConnect Customer Care - Q4 Customer & Partner Webinar

Posted 12-18-2018 20:49
    Thanks, there's a few I registered for e.g. PureConnect roadmap & WFM AI, as well as this one that i am still awaiting a recording link for. Could links be put on the community portal somewhere?

Tarquin Bell
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources