Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Wrap-up codes mapping for scheduled callbacks

Posted 03-20-2019 13:54
    Hi, in this discussion from May/2018 they talk about a "workaround" for handling an issue with the mapping of the wrap-up code assigned to a scheduled callback in outbound dialing campaigns.
    I wondering if this was solved.

PureCloud
    Genesys remove preview
    PureCloud
    Hidden page that shows all messages in a thread
    View this on Genesys >

I need to know how is the correct way to map a wrap-up code which will be assigned to a scheduled callback in outbound dialing campaigns.

Thanks,

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Henry Zambrano
    Powernet Global Telecommunications

• 2.  RE: Wrap-up codes mapping for scheduled callbacks

Posted 03-20-2019 21:48
    Hi Henry

While it wasn't directly solved as still waiting for the roadmap release @Caitlin Caitlin Kaphaem. The workaround that was provided as been temporarily holding until that time comes for the release that Caitlin speaks of in the previous post.
    It's not ideal but works as a bandaid solution.

I can say that not all of our departments use this method as a sales lead and the rapport built by the agent is valuable in customer experience. So we still have some agents follow the good ole taking down details.

Mapping i have is No, No, Yes
    You will also need to create a rule and add it to the campaign as per the previous post.
    Also will depend on your contact attempts eg: if your attempts are 4 then when it hits the 4th attempt it will still appear in your contact list and present to the agent but will through an error message advising the contact/number is uncallable. Its a bit tedious but thats the best we have been able to do for the time being.

If you get stuck, let me know

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 3.  RE: Wrap-up codes mapping for scheduled callbacks

Posted 03-21-2019 11:21
    Thanks Darryn for your answer. I'll try to do that, anyway I opened a support case but you know how PureCloud support is.... slowwwwww. It's by far faster here in the forum but I will post what they say here.

Thanks again,
    Henry

Henry Zambrano
    Powernet Global Telecommunications

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources