Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  How can I see who actually submitted a change?

Posted 07-03-2018 12:50
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 08-31-2018 10:35
    No replies, thread closed.
    ​We have agents and supervisors who submit changes to schedules in Genesys WFM, but do not have the approve function.  My team goes through Changes Approval and approves/rejects them.  However, once we approve/deny it, we can no longer see who actually submitted the exception or the original time and date it was submitted.  We've looked in audit reports and didn't find this information.  How we can we see this information?

------------------------------
    Jammie Cross
    BB&T (Branch Banking & Trust Comp.)

• 2.  RE: How can I see who actually submitted a change?
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-04-2018 03:10
    Hi Jammie,

The supervisor who initially entered the change is not stored once another user approves or declined the change. The schedule audit report shows the user to actually modify the schedule and as the user who submitted the change does not have privileges to do this they have not actually made a change to the schedule.

Unfortunately at this time there is no report or data stored in the ETL database for change approval outcomes.

Cheers,

Andy Maries
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: How can I see who actually submitted a change?

Posted 09-25-2018 15:10
    I sent a message response but thought I should also update the post in case anyone else is interested. What I proposed will add an extra step to your review/approval process. The requests prior to review/approval can be copied and placed in an Excel file (we're using PureEngage Cloud). Unfortunately it looks like only the date to be changed (no submission date/time) the User Name (requester), and Agent Name is available to copy. I did pull the report shared and when it's exported it's not easy to work with due to formatting. Anyone looking to do this will need to create macros to clean up the information in order to tie together request with submitter and person completing request.

Matt Sakers
    Ralph Lauren Corporation

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources