Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Metrics Report vs. Talk Time Shown in Interactions

Posted 10-10-2018 12:29
    Has anyone else found where their Agent Metrics report does not accurately reflect the total talk time for a user?  I compared the total talk time for a user for a given day - which I manually added up from the interactions view - to the Agent Metrics report for that same day and the two numbers do not match.

I opened up a ticket with support, but they are still investigating the matter, so I am now wondering if this is something that is wrong only in my environment, or if it is inaccurate for all companies.

------------------------------
    Brenda
    PureCloud, eMite, and VOCI

• 2.  RE: Agent Metrics Report vs. Talk Time Shown in Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 10-10-2018 12:55
    I just did a quick calculation of the Total Talk in the Performance>Agents view for a day vs. what shows for that day for the same agent in the Agent Metrics Report, and I see a difference in the total. So, support case seems to be the way to go to hopefully get it logged and examined. I'll mention it to someone here.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Agent Metrics Report vs. Talk Time Shown in Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 10-10-2018 13:01
    The only other thing I would double-check on your end is whether you had the same types of interactions specified in the Agent Metrics report and in the Interactions view (if the agent happened to handle more than one type of interaction)

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Agent Metrics Report vs. Talk Time Shown in Interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2018 12:19
    One other thing we see commonly is that you aren't comparing the metrics in the same timezone so make sure to double check that you had the right timezone selected in the Report Editor Screen.   

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources