Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• found it. Thank you! ------------------------------ David Watson TTEC Digital ------------------------------

• Just a touch of background here, we were running docker ce 19, kubernetes 1.23, & GCXI 100.0.29. We did an in place upgrade from CentOS 7 to RHEL7 to RHEL 8. With the kubernetes and docker repos set to be excluded for upgrade, GCXI pods scaled down, (backed ...

• Hi Manual At a quick google and guess I would think you have a corrupt email containing perhaps an attached file pretending/named to be a zip file but is not actually. ------------------------------ Anders Vejen NetDesign A/S, a part of Nuuday A/S ...

• Thank you, that pointed me in the right way :) ------------------------------ Martin Schultz ------------------------------

• Hello, We are having a requirement to hide agents statistics or to return 0 or null if the number of logged in agents in an agent group is below a threshold number. So what is the best way to achieve this on agent widget templates? #Unsure/Other ...

• Hi Faris Okay, sorry :( I don't really have any ideas. If pressing the hold/resume button on the call executes that particular chain, then your custom command should execute as well. If you see your new command added to the command chain before ...

• Have you configured the agent-reassignment-if-waiting-records value to true on the campaign group or application? OCS Option Descriptions (genesys.com) ------------------------------ Jason McLennan Commonwealth Bank of Australia ------------- ...

• Platform SDK information is available here for Engage On-Prem: Platform SDK (genesys.com) As per my response to my previous post though, it is simple enough to limit to subset of a specific group of agents using agent group annex configuration. Even ...

• Event types are documented here: Service Client API - Genesys Documentation And of course Dev Tools in your browser is your friend in observing what actually happens :) ------------------------------ Jason McLennan Commonwealth Bank of Australia ...

• The interaction.web-content and workspace.web-content option can be defined on the annex of an Agent Group and will take precedence over what's defined at the application level. You can also define it on the annex of an agent, which will take precedence ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)