Welcome Community

View Only

Community Debut Challenge

Tell Us A Little About Yourself:

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hello Newcomer! It's time to say, "hi" in the Welcome Community. Reply below and tell us more about you! Where do you come from? What are your interests? What do you hope to learn in the community? Really any topic is up for grabs. Don't know how ...

4 people like this.

Hey everyone! The time is now to play in our NCAA college men's/women's basketball brackets challenge! We need your men's brackets by TOMORROW, March 21st and the women's by Friday, March 22nd! Even if you do not follow basketball, there ...

Hi all! My name is Daniel Possekel and I am actually a Customer, not a Partner as being labeled right now :) I started more than 20 years back in the utilities sector and worked every since in or close to customer service. My passion has been ...

I came for "Why do our agents drop calls left and right?" and stayed for the fun. ------------------------------ Seean Weaver MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst ------------------------------

I totally support Seeans input regarding seasonal trivia! :) ------------------------------ Monika Gruber Expert Design Contact Center Systems 1&1 Telecommunication SE ------------------------------

And the award goes to... Last year we hosted a very fun and exciting "Oscar Prediction Polls" contest and this year the challenge is back by popular demand! The Academy Awards airs in the United States on March 10, 2024, and you have until ...

Hi Friends of the community! [Playing crazy guitar solo] The time has come for you to show your appreciation for community members who have helped you in the Genesys communities. You know, that special someone who answered your tough questions, provided ...

Hey Vivek, I moved your thread from the "Welcome" Community to our "Certification and Training" Community. You should be able to get a complete answer here, but I would encourage you to checkout our training site - Beyond . ------------------------------ ...

New video series!

Welcome Library

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Explore More: