Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• We're very excited to announce that starting the week of May 20, 2024, we'll be rolling out Dictionary Management in the UI. Back in October, we released this capability through the API here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/voice-transcription-what-is-dictionary-management/ ...

• Here you go. 0003475809 0003471352 ------------------------------ Carlos Alonso Dow Jones & Company, Inc. ------------------------------

• Hi Zoran, When the user inherits (role, queue...) through Groups, for a change you need to apply it in the group. If you set configuration in the User, right, you can change in the user. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira ...

• We have developed a VoiceBot for a client by activating the Google Dialogflow CX Add-On (Genesys Reseller), and all consumption and usage information regarding quotas and limits of our Dialogflow project has disappeared. This information is crucial for ...

• Good Morning! If you accept an interaction and "skip" the interaction, it will be considered complete - unless you have multiple phone numbers on that account. It should be skipping it at the phone number level, not record level. If you have two, ...

• Hi Subhash, We've passed the steps my following the recommandations.We have succeded in completing the installation. The issue that we are having now is that after receiving the process complete message and after the reboot of the server, it is like ...

• Hi all. Anyone having issues playing back / viewing live voice interactions? When trying access a live interaction, it looks like the attached pic. Raised with Case. #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface #QualityManagement #Reporting/Analytics ...

• That's great news! Hopefully that covers everything then. Let me know if you need anything else. ------------------------------ Steven Busse Vice President, Lead Business Analyst M&T Bank ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries