Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Hi Mate Thanks a lot for the information. I ask my customer if he wants to register for the beta and tell you when he answers. Anyway, thanks for having contacted and proposed me. Catherine ------------------------------ Catherine DUPIRE NXO ...

• Hi Prakash, For UI There isn't. Don't have API for it too (bulk). There is an endpoint below: /api/v2/routing/queues/{queueId} --> suppressInQueueCallRecording (boolean) Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia ...

• Hi Robert, thanks for your helpful reply. I checked the API usage and I think I found the troublemaker. Best regards Christoph ------------------------------ Christoph Domaschke CRONBANK AG ------------------------------

• Hello Community - we detected improper behavior in legacy Web Chat that has to be adjusted: after the improvement is released all updates to custom attributes set from within a chat flow (both new and existing fields) will be persisted throughout the ...

• Hi Richard, It looks like my output contact unable to fetch the information within the array. Here is reponse from Mulesoft, I tried multiple things but getting error to setup the array. Validate output against schema : JSON failed output ...

• Hi Subhash, Thanks for your help. We shall give a try thanks.In the meantime we have resolved our issue. We have contacted the support teams of Genesys and make a conf call with them.It seems that the version of the installer provided on the ...

• @Dieter Wijnen -san, Can you please let me know how is the monitoring going on with Zabbix? We are also using Zabbix for monitoring others. ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited ------------------------------

• Hi All, We are planning to monitor the edge device from HPE. Is there any alternative way to monitor the edge apart from API. Like monitoring the device direclty using SNMP. #Telephony ------------------------------ Anush Shetty SBI Shinsei Bank, ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries