Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Hi Ismail, Have you done the required RAID configuration for your drives ? If not, please refer below resource center link & perform RAID configuration & check. Set up a Customer Hardware Solution Edge - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) ...

• Thank you, Paul, for sharing this! I voted for the idea from the link you provided. I noticed Genesys has been relatively quiet on updates for this feature which is saddening. Hopefully this can be pushed faster for development and launch to the application ...

• This response '407 Proxy Authentication Required', I guess, then is sent from SIP Proxy your provider. Maybe the provider needs to apply the configuration of "session persistent" or change for the authentication will be used in the first INVITE only. ...

• @Vaun McCarthy Thanks, that's helpful. I've shared this with the appropriate team for their review. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Times to time, the agent does not time out during the ACW. All our queue is setup for 20 seconds with Mandatory, Time-boxed. I created a case with Genesys Support but they were not able to assist me. Is anyone else having issues like this? ...

• Hi Tommy, Were you able to search for interactions by the Spanish dialects? ------------------------------ Anik Dey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• We are planning to start leveraging the "End Interactions Automatically when Agents Logoff" feature in the System Settings. I'm wondering if anyone has identified new issues arising from this feature setting which may be caused by network connectivity ...

• Thank you, Richard. I have created an auth action, which gives me the below result, but I'm still confused about how to create subsequent actions to fetch the actual information. I'm sorry, but I'm quite new to the Genesys world. ...

• Hello, thank you for your feedback I've voted for the idea above and posted a new idea here : Enable last-used queue for outbound | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) Regards ------------------------------ Rihab BEN MALEK Teleperformance France ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries