PureConnect

View Only

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: PureConnect

When you build a user, what user information gets pulled from Active Directory vs Exchange? I figure First Name, Last Name and Phone Number but what else? #Integrations ------------------------------ Paul Bonin TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, ...

@brad, did you ever get an answer to this? ------------------------------ Steven Landon The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company ------------------------------

I agree with you on that, but I have seen that error show up on the server side when trying to load interaction admin. However, if you run as Admin on the server side it will work just fine. Which I think is a little weird that it will work that, and ...

Hello Guchan, Yes, preformed a switchover from the backup server and ran the setup assistant on the primary to get this completed. However, after we done everything we noticed the media servers were not communicating and we removed the server from the ...

So first step is to upgrade to Latest patch, done no problemo. I ran the update on my media server (disconnected from CIC, turned off service, ran update) everything worked fine, however, I cannot reestablish connection with CIC. I get an error: ...

Thanks! This worked for me. I've always wondered where the magical "details have been logged." ------------------------------ Price Bullock Memphis Light, Gas & Water ------------------------------

When you say outbound calls, are you referring to dialer campaign calls, outbound non-acd calls or outbound calls placed on behalf of a workgroup? I think you're going to end up writing a custom query for the interaction summary table if it's not ...

Thank you Aaron!! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

you got me curious, so i set this up in our development environment. As far as I could tell this was just testing that the remote workstation was reachable more than any other functionality. It feels like a way to make remote workstations behave more ...

Hey all, Just a reminder that we are running the "Big Game Prop Bets" challenge until noon (12pm est) on February 11t h, so make sure you get those polls answered! We can't wait to watch the game and see who comes out as the winner! #Unsure/Other ...

What's Happening?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Engage on-premises Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.