Certification and Training

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Jeff. I got to speak with Alison. She advised ma bout the price and now I'm waiting for the payment link to be generated. She told me it would take 1-2 days so I will be waiting today and tomorrow for it. Really excited about this learning experience. ...

• Hello, I am having the same issue. I am willing to purchase a Genesys Beyond learning subscription but I tried unsuccessfully to Contact Sales. I am aware of the pricing and I agree to it. Could anyone please reach out to me? Antoni.amaya.obrador @ ...

• I also see just now they have this banner at the top of the page: ------------------------------ Vaun McCarthy ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: GCX-GCP Exam

Great advice, Paul. Thank you! And I personally think the uptick was because of your great instruction. :-) ------------------------------ Tracee Baddley U.S. Xpress Enterprisestbaddley@usxpress.com ------------------------------

• I am checking " Study materials course wise notes, materials but it's not user friendly. can someone provide guidance to pass fundamental external certification learning for contact center certification for developer. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi everyone, did you know that multiple WEM eLearning courses have been updated within the past two weeks? #SpeechandTextAnalytics #Tempo #QualityManagement #WFM #Configuration Please visit our Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Learning Paths ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Beyond Supscription

Understood; however, the completion certificate does not provide an updated copy with the new date. I am required to download completion certificates (even if they are retakes) but the original date shows upon completion of a retake. Also, I have ...

• Hello, Are the exams listed below still available? I have heard that these exams are prerequisites to becoming a Genesys Cloud Bronze partner/reseller, but the document I found is outdated (2019). Could someone please verify if these exams are still ...

• Hi Friends of the community! [Playing crazy guitar solo] The time has come for you to show your appreciation for community members who have helped you in the Genesys communities. You know, that special someone who answered your tough questions, provided ...

• Hi All, I want to enroll for instructor led training for Genesys cloud cx administration course, but I need a learning subscription for it. Can anyone guide me how to buy a learning subscription. I tried to contacting sales at beyond with my registered ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Earn New Badges!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers