Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• The next Q&A Episode will feature Technial Program Manager Amanda Louge. Amanda is an expert on SMS onboarding and registration. Why did we pick this topic? Since the wireless carriers have increased their registration requirements and ...

• The rumors are true! A new Trivia Tower event is live, and with it the chance to win a prize from the Community's Prize Wall ! Oh...and the best Genesys Conference in the world is coming back to Denver in May. You don't want to miss this ...

• Hey fans! "Once in a Lifetime" you get the opportunity to reach stardom in the Genesys Community, and today we reveal which member has reached that apex of fandom! This person was nominated by @Antwuan Rencher who says: "They are very active in ...

3 people like this.
  • Do you know how Genesys distributes traffic, i.e., if each agent has an open interaction but is not currently making a phone call (preview campaign where the agent is reviewing the customer card), can the system assign an incoming call to that agent? ...

• Hello Vaun. Let me check and see that will work. Reuben Goodwin Solutions Architect AD Customer Services 2850 W. Grand Blvd. | Detroit, MI | 48202 Phone: (248) 776-3663 rgoodwin@hap.org ...

• Hello All, I am currently trying to create web messaging for internal users to create tickets as well as create Genesys Cloud users based on those tickets. I am able to achieve this (within digital bot) if I have to copy existing users settings (for ...

• Hi everyone, In Transfer to ACD, is it possible to route the interactions to either one of the ACD Skills defined? For example, the interactions can be routed to any agents with Language Skill AND (ACD Skill 1 OR ACD Skill 2). #Routing(ACD/IVR) ...

• Hi Steven, Tried your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. I did numerous tests, worked with delays, removed boolean variable, etc and I can only assume that the script cannot handle the interaction state variable. I added the boolean variable ...

• Just to provide an update, i have managed to find a solution by using "Evaluate a Schedule" as suggested, thank you for everyone's help and time. ------------------------------ Lewis Staffa Liberata ------------------------------

• i'm currently working on a solution through Api for Holidays, there is this website in Germany https://www.api-feiertage.de/ that gets every Holiday of this year, i'm trying to build a Data Action that does the work. this might be something for you ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries