Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey fans! "Once in a Lifetime" you get the opportunity to reach stardom in the Genesys Community, and today we reveal which member has reached that apex of fandom! This person was nominated by @Antwuan Rencher who says: "They are very active in ...

3 people like this.
  • The Genesys online community voted on the Genesys features they'd like to see covered most on the "Genesys Q&A Show" and this week we granted their wish to demo "Outbound Email Campaigns." Our Pro Services Consultants demo many features on outbound email ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Everyone, Have any questions about Co-browse for Voice? Just reply to this thread! Our very own @Chad Hansen and I will keep and eye on it and get you some answers. Previously on the Q&A Show - Chad and I gave an overview of Co-Browse ...

• Hi Mate, Thanks for your reply. We tried to refresh the app but issue still there. The issue is - When agent receives email interactions and agent clicked on download all on the attachment that time Genesys cloud app is getting refreshed again and ...

• Hello! I am trying to get the Get Conversation Attribute Data Action to work and am running into an issue with the success template. I get the following error when I run the test: { "message": "Transform failed to process result using 'successTemplate' ...

• I am connected to Genesys Cloud using the Desktop App. My status was changes to Away after my PC was locked, but when I check my profile panel, I can't see a status selection: I wonder if this behavours is expected? Thank you! #Unsure/Other ...

• Rechelle, The page to see what Matthew is discussing is located here: Thermo Fischer Contact Us Chat ------------------------------ Kevin Brown Miratech, Inc United States ------------------------------

• Does content search work for different languages? We created some topics in a different language but when we run a report, we don't see any mention of the topics. When creating the topic, we have set the dialect to the specific language, ex. es-ES. ...

• Oh, I see. Thank you so much. ------------------------------ Rechelle McConnell CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK ------------------------------

• Hello, This data can be extracted using this api ? looking for the right segment each time GET /api/v2/conversations/callbacks/{conversationId} example: ------------------------------ Rihab BEN MALEK Teleperformance ...

New video series!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries