Genesys Casual

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi fans! We are seeking new talent for our Community Rockstar program . If there is someone in the communitiy who really helps you, answers your questions, posts helpful information, or provides valuable resources (a.k.a. a person you like to keep ...

• I'm so pleased to release this new video in our " Community Spotlight" series, featuring a very engaging member, @Emily Kammerer ! She has been using Genesys and the Genesys Community for five years now. She has great advice to share, as well ...

• Profile Picture

QOTM - In a world...

We've all heard the classic joke, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." Well, with April Fools' Day upon us, March Madness brackets in shambles, and Xperience embracing the future accelerated, we want to know: ...

1 person likes this.
  • A weather app that actually predicts the weather correctly! ------------------------------ Steph Voelker Westconsin Credit Union ------------------------------

• I'm curious about new resources and insights in the "Xperience 2024" :-o Share with us!! Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ------------------------------

• Thanks George! It was a bittersweet win. My wife is a Purdue graduate, and my oldest son is a huge fan. They both had Purdue winning. They were not happy I went with Connecticut. ------------------------------ Bruce Fuhrer Genesys - Employees ...

• Congrats to Alex and Clay! ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Okay, okay, I'll be the first to admit how BAD I am at picking basketball brackets. Last week I was dead last in both the men's and women's category! But I'm happy to announce that I've clawed my way back up to the lukewarm middle in the Men's bracket ...

• In this new Genesys video series, we highlight some engaging personalities in the Genesys community. First up is Jacquie Turner, a community member who implemented a unique training program for her agents moving from PureCloud to Genesys Cloud. She also ...

3 people like this.
  • I'm in my most significant years, and after a long time, I'm working hard to have my basic dream of life. ------------------------------ Najah Murad Henry Ford Health ------------------------------

What's Happening?

Welcome!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys User Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers