Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey fans! "Once in a Lifetime" you get the opportunity to reach stardom in the Genesys Community, and today we reveal which member has reached that apex of fandom! This person was nominated by @Antwuan Rencher who says: "They are very active in ...

3 people like this.
  • The Genesys online community voted on the Genesys features they'd like to see covered most on the "Genesys Q&A Show" and this week we granted their wish to demo "Outbound Email Campaigns." Our Pro Services Consultants demo many features on outbound email ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Everyone, Have any questions about Co-browse for Voice? Just reply to this thread! Our very own @Chad Hansen and I will keep and eye on it and get you some answers. Previously on the Q&A Show - Chad and I gave an overview of Co-Browse ...

• Hi DInesh, Not sure I understand your scenario properly. You get the balance from the datatable, then get currency from somewhere else and then I presume you concatenate the currency and the balance into another variable Flow.BalanceForTTS which you ...

• We do this for call recording.. make internal numbers dial an external DID matched by a number plan reg ex to send out of trunk and back in, bare in mind you will have added call cost as if it stays in edge then no cost. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello - I'd like to reference data within a Data Table using data found in a Contact List column within a Script. The Script variable (Outbound.<column>) found in the contact list is the reference key in the Data Table. I'd to be able to reference ...

• Hi Rechelle, For #2 and #3, you could use the new Utilization Labels feature. Create a label "live_chat" with capacity 2 and set it on all incoming live chats. That will limit agents to no more than 2 live chats at a time. If you also created a label ...

• Hi Tom, This is certainly possible, pretty common to send across for example a customer number on transfer. You can use the set variable as an Input/Output, or you can use DataActions to write/retrieve participant data in a Agent Script. You absolutely ...

• Hi Datta, Just to extend on what others have said. It sounds to me like the business is trying to hold agent's responsible for business performance which isn't ideal. Agent has very little control over SLA compared to the business, eg resourcing ...

• Hi Dianne, Which version of Genesys desktop application helps to resolve this issue? We are using 2.23.732.0 version and facing the same issue. ------------------------------ Sharadkumar Pujari AIG Global Operations, Inc. ----------------------- ...

Earn new badges!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries