Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Hi Steve, Have you found a way to make this work? I'm facing the same challenge where the message history is not automatically being added once the agent replies to the email. ------------------------------ Dennies Salenga ----------------------- ...

• Thank you @Jan Heinonen . It helped. ------------------------------ Hanumantha Rao Vodafone International Services L.L.C. ------------------------------

• Hey Leor, From what we see are the following: Insurance and heath benefit terms City/state slots Automotive parts Addresses Doctor names Physician specialties ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

• @Anik Dey - Now that we're in Q2 2024, could you please provide an update on when the Acoustic data will be filterable in the UI (e.g. in performance views like the Interactions view)? Appears to be listed as Feature STA-47 in the product roadmap (Content ...

• I have a single user who has created all of our evaluation forms and added many saved questions as templates for ease of use. Unfortunately, no one else can see or use these template questions. Not even me, as an admin. The one who created the question ...

• Thanks so its still always a internal call then. ------------------------------ NA ------------------------------

• We are new to Genesys and have a couple agents experiencing "error in delivery" notifications if they hover over messages sent from the agent portal. I see that the messages were sent successfully to the customer. Underneath each message from the agent ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries