Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Kia ora Would like some information about campaign management. For campaigns, if a consultant skips a target from a preview mode campaign, does it get pushed to the end of the existing list or does it not get presented again? How can we ...

• If an Agent is on an ACD call, they should not receive calls. I suggest checking your Utilization settings. Also, if the Agent is running multiple clients (either applications, or has multiple tabs open to the WebUI) then I have seen them get out of ...

• I have sent you a contact request. ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Websurvey language

Hi, I know that Genesys will translate automatically a web survey based on the language it was created. My question is regarding the policy to send of the web survey. For example, client calls, as teh choice between Spanish and English. Selects ...

• OK, so it is my understanding that a consult transfer is essentially a new interaction, so it won't have any skills associated with it. The solution would be to create an inbound Call Flow and transfer to that instead. You would then apply the skills ...

• You would have to transfer to an Inbound Flow and then set the priority there when you place the call into the Queue. HTH ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ...

• Yes, SMS setup is required. Thanks, Russ! ------------------------------ Matthew ------------------------------

• Thank you Gabe. ------------------------------ Sai Kumar Miratech, Inc ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries