PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CIC 2015 Integration ASP.Net C#

Posted 06-11-2019 06:40
    Hi,
          I am working on a integration project with CIC Server 2015. The task is simple, I have a username and I want to extract current interaction ID for THE user from CIC server. The code would go inside ASPX.Net Page written in C#.
        I saw some code but its written for a console app with listeners, not all dlls are managed, I was wondering if a better solution and API is available. See if anyone can help me with it. Thanks,

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Osman

• 2.  RE: CIC 2015 Integration ASP.Net C#

Posted 06-12-2019 09:36
    With IceLib, yes - you'd have to start watching the agent's queue and then handle the added/changed/removed events and yes, you'd also have those unmanaged dlls you'll have to include. The only other way is to use ICWS - actually, might make it easier since you're doing it on a page.

Ivan Sazonov
    UMA Education, Inc.

• 3.  RE: CIC 2015 Integration ASP.Net C#

Posted 06-12-2019 10:28
    Hi,
          I appreciate your posting. I would like to use ICWS if possible/supported for 2015 CIC server. If an example or code snippet can be provide it would be of great help. I would also like to know how i get those dlls and basic settings. Thanks,
    Regards,
    Osman

Osman

• 4.  RE: CIC 2015 Integration ASP.Net C#

Posted 06-12-2019 15:51
    Hey @Jason Lock - you're more familiar with ICWS than I am, would you mind giving @Osman Saeed some pointers​​​ as a fellow developer?

Ivan Sazonov
    UMA Education, Inc.

• 5.  RE: CIC 2015 Integration ASP.Net C#

Posted 06-19-2019 09:03
    See the example HTTP requests on the developer, without knowing more about what you want to do with this information, the following should get you started.

https://help.genesys.com/developer/cic/docs/icws/webhelp/ConceptualContent/GoingFurther_InteractionsAndQueues.htm#subscribing-to-a-queue

Sean Walls

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources