Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Canned Responses

4 years later it's still not fixed. This is a big BUG that needs to be quashed. ------------------------------ Dewald Smit Altron Systems Integration a Division of Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd ------------------------------

• Hi We still face this issue. We have created canned responses in MS Trebuchet, The canned response appears to be styled correctly, but when we put the canned response in the mail, it returns Helvetica. Thierry ------------------------------ Thierry ...

• No, we have the same. And it is not even restricted to only admin role, but also supervisor role has this. Not a desired situation in my opinion. At least the utilization on org-level should be restricted to master admin only. Agent utilization can ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network