PureCloud

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you George. ------------------------------ Angelia Harper Avtex ------------------------------

• We have the same general question about when we should delete vs. deactivate users. We don't have the same specific question as David because we don't route emails with PureCloud yet but we are wondering about any other implications of deleting vs. deactivating. ...

• I don't think it would be considered a bug, since it is a useful feature of the TTS in other areas. It's probably more along the lines of asking for a new feature to be able to enter a phonetic spelling of the user name in the User settings for the TTS ...

• Profile Picture

RE: WFM Schedules

For deactivated users their schedules still exist and are accessible via schedule viewer/editor - their name will be displayed with '(inactive)' e.g., John Doe (inactive). WFM, for data compliance reasons (e.g., GDPR), does not store any names and relies ...

• Hello Team, can anyone tell me how can i ignore the cc emails,  from architect?. I have created an email flow, where the email sent to one of the assigned email address'es in pure cloud is received by the agent , This customer has integrated this with ...

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network