Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• I see this post from 2017, do you know if this is available for us to use, its 2024 - hoping you do we want to check first if agents are in queue in available across multiple queues and use EWT comparison if none available ------------------------------ ...

• A user reported that there noticing the alert pop up for calls in the bottom right disappearing too fast after it appears and said the notification would stay there until they stop hearing the call ring. Is there a way to prolong the notification? I assume ...

• I have a project where I would like to reference a field in a data table to retrieve a task name and call the task using "Jump to Reusable Task", since different conditions require the execution of different tasks. However, unlike most fields in Architect, ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network