Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey fans! "Once in a Lifetime" you get the opportunity to reach stardom in the Genesys Community, and today we reveal which member has reached that apex of fandom! This person was nominated by @Antwuan Rencher who says: "They are very active in ...

3 people like this.
  • The Genesys online community voted on the Genesys features they'd like to see covered most on the "Genesys Q&A Show" and this week we granted their wish to demo "Outbound Email Campaigns." Our Pro Services Consultants demo many features on outbound email ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hey Everyone, Have any questions about Co-browse for Voice? Just reply to this thread! Our very own @Chad Hansen and I will keep and eye on it and get you some answers. Previously on the Q&A Show - Chad and I gave an overview of Co-Browse ...

• Hi Dinesh, I'd do what Vineet suggested, set some participant data to see what that value is. I have done something similar before and gone with an expression like the below in my Play Audio action: ToAudioCurrency(ToCurrency(YOUR BALANCE) + "|AUD")), ...

• We started to see this issue yesterday in one of our Orgs, mostly for outbound calls, but occasionally for inbound too. Our design is complex due to regulatory requirements where for outbound calls, once connected to customer, we have to blind transfer ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network