Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Profile Picture

Queue Details

Hi there! Where can I go to see Queue detailed information like is there a threshold for holding before the call disconnects? or if there is an announcement before it disconnects? Thanks! Isaac Denegri Everbank #ArchitectureandDesign ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Export Transcripts

• Here are the 3 tickets we have that all involve issues with the new UI. Thanks. Case# 0003471599 Case# 0003472764 Case# 0003439108 ------------------------------ John Greer Smiths Detection Inc. ------------------------------

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network