Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey everyone! We're excited to drop the newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show that will provide you with all the details you need to know about SMS. SMS (texting) regulations are changing all the time, so much so, ...

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Hi @Paul Simpson I have 10 queues to transfer, so I have to create 10 flows, 1 flow per 1 queue ? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

• Hello beautiful people, I have attempted to remove a queue from an agent, but every time the change is confirmed successful, the queue reassigns itself to the agent automatically. I can see the same agent is a member of a group that has membership with ...

• Kia ora Would like some information about campaign management. For campaigns, if a consultant skips a target from a preview mode campaign, does it get pushed to the end of the existing list or does it not get presented again? How can we ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network