Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Community! Do you set up queues with members from multiple divisions? If so, would you be willing to join me for a quick exploratory call? https://calendly.com/becky-powell/30min If email works better, please feel free to reach me at becky.powell@genesys.com ...

• Hi All, I am not sure if we are the only ones facing this issue. but with the latest change in the UI for utilization. We noticed the permissions needed to configure utilization on both agent level and organization level are the same. This is causing ...

• Hi Breno, thanks for your answer. The situation is not quite as you describe it. The '407 Proxy Authentication Required' response is coming from our SIP trunk provider as an answer to the 1st INVITE sent by Genesys Cloud for an outbound call. The ...

• Hi Subash, We have done the following configurations. The first 2 drives are in a RAID1 Array and the third drive is set unconfigured. ------------------------------ Maguitte Christopher Groupe Canal+ SA ------------------------ ...

• Hi Ismail, Have you done the required RAID configuration for your drives ? If not, please refer below resource center link & perform RAID configuration & check. Set up a Customer Hardware Solution Edge - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) ...

Hottest Search Terms for 2021

CIA

CIACommunity_768x352.jpg

Genesys Knowledge Network