PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks guys After reading these post i did find that they were buried at the bottom of one of our policies that has alot of pre-call configuration. I had originally only looked to see if there was a policy that set the whisper tone. Thank you so much ...

• You need to have the system gain control of the call from the user before you transfer the call.  Use the Set Call State tool.  Set "Call Should be Moved to the System Queue", "True: Claim control of this call", and "Cancel Pending Operations" all to ...

• In your custom handler drop in a Set Call State tool step before the transfer. In the tool step set "True: Claim control of this call" to true and this should fix your issue. You are probably running into an issue that since the call is associated to ...

• I've had success getting whispers to play by setting them up in a policy for the campaign. As mentioned above this will only work for power or predictive dialing as they use the ACD subsystem for routing. Set up a profile with a precall behavior to tag ...

1 person likes this.
  • I wrote a custom handler that is triggered by a button press.  This is passed the user id of the agent who presses the button, I query their queue and find the active call and then have this set to a blind transfer.  I have tried in the blind transfer ...

New Sub-Forums Coming Soon!

checkmark-both_1_.pngLAST CHANCE: Please take this two-minute survey and let us know what content areas you are most passionate about following, discussing, and discovering.

Most Active Members (30 Days)