PureConnect

Latest Discussion Posts

• hello team, i have managed to get the settings right this time.  just need one info, how do i make the agent login on sip softphone? when i login to sales force it asks me to choose the station and it shows workstation, remote workstation and remote ...

• Thanks for the info Aaron. right now, i am stuck with 2 things 1. Salesforce style not reflecting in the callcenter window.instead interaction connect is getting displayed there. is it normal? in the document       the look is completely different and ...

• I am able to login in interaction connect in salesforce but the style is not salesforce. any ideas? ------------------------------ Mallesh CSI ------------------------------

• The certificate error is likely due to using a self signed cert.  if you want that to go away look into getting a cert from an authority like comodo.  Let's encrypt even offers the service for free. **edit** Disregard the below portion about the API.  ...

• Hi Anees  / David, i have installed webserver and i am able to login on interaction connect for agents. but in the webserver i dont find any api folder i am using default https port 443 and self signed certificate. do we have to do some additional configuration ...

New Sub-Forums Coming Soon!

checkmark-both_1_.pngThanks for your response! We are in the process of reviewing the survey results. More details to follow. 

Most Active Members (30 Days)