Certification and Training

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  2 year expiration

Posted 07-17-2018 11:03
    ​My certifications both expired about 6 months ago.
    I wonder if Genesys would offer a 3 year or 4 year certification that isn't so closely tied into their product line...
    #PureEngage

------------------------------
    Todd McCall
    Bank of America

• 2.  RE: 2 year expiration

GENESYS
    Posted 07-17-2018 13:17
    Todd,

We at Genesys also realized that the certifications were valid for much too short a period of time. All PureEngage certifications are now valid for 3 years when you renew your certification. 

Please see our recertification guide posted here for additional details

http://admin.viewcentral.com/events/uploads/genesys/Genesys%20Certification%20Retake%20Policy%20.pdf

thank you for your question

Nigel Maharaj
    Genesys - Employees
    Global Certification Product Manager
    nigel.maharaj@genesys.com

• 3.  RE: 2 year expiration

Posted 07-30-2018 16:29
    Does this new 3 year certification also apply to Gold Partner employees that are certified?

Kelly Wilson
    Aria Solutions

• 4.  RE: 2 year expiration

GENESYS
    Posted 08-07-2018 15:07
    Kelly,

Keep in mind that existing certifications are not extended to 3 years. Any new exam you write will qualify for the 3 year time validity period. 
    Your existing certification that was written before the policy was announced will stay at 2 years. 

The certification policies apply to everyone, from a certification perspective, we make no distinction between our clients, partners or even our prospective clients (everyone). 

Nigel Maharaj
    Genesys - Employees
    Global Certification Product Manager
    nigel.maharaj@genesys.com

• 5.  RE: 2 year expiration

Posted 08-30-2018 13:52
    ​Nigel,

Glad to know this new certification policy for 3year validation, so this would be apply for all over world not to a particular region whoever is giving the exam starting from Apr 2018.

My GCP8-CVP-820 certification is expired and I've schedule for re-certification for this month end so I would be getting a 3 year valid certificate. correct?

Chirag Sachdeva
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 6.  RE: 2 year expiration

Posted 09-05-2018 19:13

Hi @Nigel Maharaj,

Thanks for providing the link to the policy.
    Unfortunately, I could not find the current process and prices for certification or re-certification.
    I looked everywhere on the site, and wanted to call out specifically these two locations: 
    This site:
    https://www.genesys.com/customer-experience/customer-success/genesys-university
    has a huge button called "Certification" but all it talks about is the ENGAGE platform.

The new site: ​​
    http://training.genesys.com/
    is very cute, but very confusing.  It seems that I can purchase a BUNDLE of course required for a certification, but not a certification itself. 

So how do we renew our certifications?

How do we apply for new certifications?
    (I took a handler class a while back, but never got a chance to take a test).

Thanks.

D.​

Dmitry Dyment
    vantive2000@gmail.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources