Certification and Training

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  GCPS8-ISP certification

Posted 04-14-2020 10:55
    Hi,

is the GCPS8-ISP certification still available? I can't find anything related to the certification exam on Beyond.
    I have completed the "GCPS Partner: PureEngage Inbound, CX Analytics and Omnichannel Desktop Technical Pre-Sales" Learning Plan, however I can't find any information on how to take the exam and the study guide. Also on Webassessor there is no exam related to this certification.

Does anyone has information about it?

Thanks
    Best regards

Giovanni

#Certification
    #PureEngage

------------------------------
    Giovanni Laino
    Lutech S.p.A.

• 2.  RE: GCPS8-ISP certification

GENESYS
    Posted 04-15-2020 12:57
    Hi Giovanni,

Please note that passing the GCPS8-ISP exam is no longer a requirement for partners. Therefore, this exam is no longer available on the GU exam catalog. However, the learning plan to prepare for this exam is still available under Sales Training. These courses are offered by the Sales and Services University. The name of the learning plan is "GCPS Partner: PureEngage Inbound, CX Analytics, and Omnichannel Desktop Technical Pre-Sales".

Kindly note that Genesys University has moved to a new learning platform. Here is the link to the latest version of the Genesys Technical Certification Guide.

https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/certification/genesys-technical-certification-guide

Sheela Sridharan
    Program Manager - Certifications
    Genesys University

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources