Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Meet Genesys' Online Community Manager

• 1.  Meet Genesys' Online Community Manager

GENESYS
    Posted 07-24-2018 10:55
    Hey Everyone,

First of all, welcome to the Genesys community! Please, feel free to connect with me and shoot me a message if you ever have any questions, ideas, or improvements for the community. We are working with some new software to host the platform and your feedback is greatly appreciated. 

My Background 

I was born in Tennessee and graduated from the University of Tennessee with degrees in English Lit and Creative Writing with a minor in Cinema Studies. My wife and I moved to North Carolina (where we live now) in 2009 and we love the area! I have been working with Genesys since February of 2018. I absolutely love this company. I immediately bonded with the leadership and fell in love with the culture. Before coming to Genesys, I was an Online Community advisor working with multiple fortune 500 companies. Before that, I worked in education as a content editor, account manager, and community manager. 

Hobbies

My parents were both college professors and I am still invested in supporting education and I love seeing new ways that education, technology and entertainment are intersecting. I still have a strong passion for watching movies and TV shows. I previously owned a food blog and enjoyed having it as an excuse to try new restaurants and, dare I say, I few breweries as well - this actually lead to me starting a local fantasy beer league (feel free to message for details). 

How Can I Help You?

Unfortunately, I have not gained the super power to read minds just yet, but you can message me in the community with any questions you may have. Community aside, I may be most helpful if you are ever visiting North Carolina and need some restaurant recommendations, or if you are in a beer store trying to find a good brew for the evening, please let me know! 

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. I look forward to seeing you in the community!

All the best,

Matt Lawson
    #IntroduceYourself

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources