Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Do You Believe in Miracles?

• 1.  Do You Believe in Miracles?

GENESYS
    Posted 03-31-2022 08:20
    I am stunned. Our very own Kevin, who had never filled out a March Madness bracket is in 2nd place out of 66 entries. That's incredible. He is also in the Percentile 98% out of the entire field of...maybe a million or so brackets? That's so cool

Kevin has done what I haven't done in nearly two decades of filling out brackets. So I can't think of a better gif that captures my unbridled joy for him and extreme dissatisfaction with myself: 

That being said, both of our brackets may come down to the championship games! Like a wise man once said, "Woo wee."

When the dust settles after this Saturday's Final Four, we'll have a good idea of who our men's winner will be. Right now, it looks like Jeff Buzhardt will be tough to beat, he's currently 5 points ahead of Kevin in second place, but it's not impossible!

If Villanova wins their final four matchup against Kansas and then takes the tournament, Julie's "JG Go Nova!" Bracket should come out on top.

The women's bracket is still shaking out to be a really tough competition between Steve and TIm, separated by a mere two points. Both players have different teams taking home the championship, so this is a nail biter and may be a photo finish.

Speaking of nail biters, if any of you watched UConn's game against NCSU this past Monday, we were treated to one of the most exciting games of basketball that I've ever seen.

Action resumes this Friday with the Women's Final Four, Saturday for the Men's, and then Championship Games on Sunday and Monday. So we'll know our winners by Tuesday.

Not sure about you, but I already have conversations going to make a snack game plan. I can't drive by my favorite wing place and not get wings. Right? RIGHT? 

Cheers,

Matt
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources