Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Introducing Kevin Bryan as our September Member of the Month!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2021 16:51
    Edited by Melissa Ly 10-15-2021 12:10
    How's it going, Genesys Casual Community?

I'm thrilled to share that we're bringing back our Member of the Month Spotlight this Fall. Community members are chosen for reaching milestones, helping others, and going bold.

September's Member of the Month is @Kevin Bryan, Owner and VP of Sales and Marketing of Digital Base Productions.
     Kevin is one of the first members to participate in the launch of the AppFoundry Community. He replied to discussion posts and connected with our AppFoundry Genesys leaders.

We appreciate all members who are excited to network with others and facilitate new conversations.

Some fun facts about Kevin: 
    • He's based in Lubbock, Texas (USA) 
    • Kevin has an extensive background in radio (37 years) and telephony (31 years).
    • He also did color commentary for an independent baseball team.

We asked Kevin if he could choose to be any animal in the world, what would he be? 

"Great white shark…Ever since Jaws I was mesmerized…I love Shark week, and they have a great theme song (okay, you know the dahh dum one-LOL)."

We're so proud to recognize Kevin; and we encourage you to send congrats his way! Feel free to ask him about Digital Base Productions, his 37 years in radio, or what his favorite tv shows are. I know I'm interested!

Has a community member been incredibly helpful to you? Let us know by emailing us at GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!
    ​​
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Melissa Ly
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------​

• 2.  RE: Introducing Kevin Bryan as our September Member of the Month!

Posted 10-11-2021 17:05
    Thanks Melissa!

I am honored to be selected!

Here to help whenever needed

Kevin

Kevin Bryan
    Digital Base Productions

• 3.  RE: Introducing Kevin Bryan as our September Member of the Month!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2021 08:25
    Congrats, Kevin! It was fun talking with you while we narrowed down the finalists for the mascot challenge. Glad I'm not the only one that feels the presence of "Jaws" wherever I go: lake, pool, shower, pretty sure I saw that shark in a puddle once. 

Cheers!

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources