Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

GCAP Members of the Month! Time to Celebrate!

• 1.  GCAP Members of the Month! Time to Celebrate!

GENESYS
    Posted 08-30-2019 12:53
    Hello all,

This month was HUGE for the Genesys Community, and there are a lot of things to celebrate, such as our incredible GCAP Community Members of the Month!

Our first Community Member of the Month was easy to select! @Mark Tatera made nearly 50 posts this month, all of which were replies to questions! As you might guess, Mark puts in a ton of time and effort for his fellow community members. I tip my cap to you, my friend. Thank you for all your hard work!

The PureConnect and PureEngage On-Premises communities both hit their 1000 member milestone this month! To celebrate, we are rewarding the individuals who became the 1000th members! Congratulations @Trent Vance and @Bhawana Chauhan​​​!

To nominate someone for the GCAP Community Member of the Month recognition, you can click here or email us at GenesysCommunity@genesys.com

GCAP Members of the Month receive community-wide recognition and are awarded 5000 GCAP Points! You can sign up for GCAP by clicking here or you can learn more by emailing customermarketing@genesys.com.

​​​
    #GCAP

------------------------------
    Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources