Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Travel Blog Ch 1 - Mascots Touchdown in Orlando

GENESYS
    Posted 09-20-2021 09:45
    Dear Diary,

The old saying is true, time flies when you are making new friends, listening to new podcasts, and exploring new areas. It all made the drive with Nahal and Mattilda fly by.

We were stunned when we got to the resort and found so many new friends waiting in the lobby, excited to join us.

From clockwise left to right: Genephant, Genius, Coll Hand Luke, Holly, Loda/Tusker, Mollie & Hangover Genie

It was hard not to miss the three elephants roaming around: Tusker, Loda, and Genephant. There were two cute puppers: Mollie and Hangover Genie. And some very unique characters like Cool Hand Luke, Genius the monkey man, and Holly the no problema llama. 

After some brief greetings in the lobby and checking into our rooms, we decided that we should hit up the park. No, not those parks, but the dog park for some advanced networking and refreshing hose water.

Mattilda wasted no time hitting the mud pool and scaring a nearby kid, while Holly, Hangover Genie, and Mollie made dinner plans.

Not everyone wanted to play. Nahal got straight to work while Tusker (or is that Loda? I'm always getting them confused) weighed in on some Systems Management ideas. I asked Genius to keep an eye on them. Does it ever feel like Genius is staring at you? I know I do.

Whoa! Cool Hand Luke was having too much fun. Genephant was trying to figure out the slide's weight requirements and regretted eating so many muffins in the lobby - don't worry, bud, we're on vacation time!

The social went great! The week is just getting started. Here's a quick hint at what's in store in the coming days.

Cheers,

Matt
    #IntroduceYourself
    #SuccessStories

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Travel Blog Ch 1 - Mascots Touchdown in Orlando

GENESYS
    Posted 09-20-2021 14:39
    So jealous Nahal and Mattilda get to be in the bright sun of Orlando! It's been cloudy near me.

Can't wait to vicariously travel through more pictures and stories! 

Melissa Ly
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources