Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Displaying Call Center Stats To Your Agents

Posted 01-09-2019 16:48
    I wanted to inquire if anyone uses a solution to display Call Center Stats to their agents in their physical work environment?
    Specifically, is anyone using a large monitor/TV to display stats openly in the physical work environment?

One solution I have proposed is to hook up a small PC to a monitor and use a dashboard from Pulse to display what we want. I have received feedback that Pulse doesn't appear visually friendly for the particular use we want.

What solution have any of you used (or propose) to display Call Center Stats in a fashion that can be accessible and easy to read for a diverse audience (Directors, Managers, and Senior personnel from other departments)?

I appreciate your responses.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Alex Santos
    East Bay Municipal Utility District – EBMUD

• 2.  RE: Displaying Call Center Stats To Your Agents

Posted 01-10-2019 09:17
    ​Alex,

We have several overhead TV/Monitors through out our call center.  We have four boxes locked in our telecom room, that can support up to eight displays each. Each display also has cable, which allows us to change over to weather/emergency events  Now is this the best setup, maybe not but it is what we had prior to moving to PureEngage Cloud.

• We are using Pulse Version 8.5.106.05
      • This version has Wallboards, which you can cycle through more than one if needed.
      • I find the Wallboards are limited, but look better than trying to use Dashboards.
      • Pulse also does not timeout.
    • I created a generic Genesys account to log into Pulse.
    • I remote into each box and run Pulse.

Not the most dynamic solution, but it works.

Hope this helps.

Byron Nelson
    Customer Ops System Administrator
    OGE Energy Corp
    PureEngage Cloud since 2015

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources