Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Who has transitioned to WWE9?

• 1.  Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 10-30-2019 18:29
    Edited by Kevin Brown 01-17-2020 15:01

• 2.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-21-2019 01:17
    We are in the process of migrating our customer from wwe8 to WWE9, but have also had the privilege to implement new customers on WWE9 straight out of the box. We have delayed our customer migrations due to a number of reasons including lack of training, changes in the GUI.

We found the deployment for V9 stuff has not had the QA you would expect or the processes used to deploy are broken.. All speculation, but very troubling and frustrating when trying to run 2-3 deployments in parallel, and 5 -6 migrations on top of that.

11 Months on and we are still finding quirks with the desktop like not being able to see all the stats caloumns on a resized browser (no scrollbar)

------------------------------
    Sean Mahon
    Telstra Corporation Ltd

• 3.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-21-2019 11:21
    Edited by Kevin Brown 01-17-2020 16:44

• 4.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-26-2019 10:58
    Hi Kevin

We have the agents available per voice queue in WWE9. I opened a ticket just last week and they just configured it for me. Everything else we had before in 8.5

Agents available for transfer - isn't that the same as ready agents? Sorry. Just trying to understand your requirement. Normally we would just use communicator for that.

Monique Morel-Peseski
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 5.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-27-2019 09:09
    Edited by Kevin Brown 01-17-2020 15:02

• 6.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-27-2019 09:36
    Hi Kevin

Currently our agents don't utilize the WWE monitor that much and I want to change that. Part of my challenge is there's a lot of "out of the box" functionality that we're not using, as well as more customized - like the agent transfer availability. This is what I love about this thread. The art of "possible(ish)"

Monique Morel-Peseski
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 7.  RE: Who has transitioned to WWE9?

Posted 11-27-2019 10:00
    Edited by Kevin Brown 01-17-2020 15:02

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources