Genesys Multicloud

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-17-2021 17:32
    Hello

Am using WWE in GPEC, but what I need is to only allow agents to do a cold transfer to a particular favorite, without it impacting their ability to conference or warm transfer to any of their existing numbers. is this possible? 

thanks 
    Ali
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Ali K
    ENMAX Corp.

• 2.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-30-2021 03:54
    Morning Ali, 

I had a similar ask of Genesys a few months back.  I wanted to restrict the ability of agents to transfer/conference to people/skills/queues only in the favourite list... or to restrict which skills agents could see/pass calls to. 
    On both asks the answer was that's not currently possible.  But, the team stated they would look to possibly add it to the backlog if there was need from other clients.  
    Perhaps worth Genesys advising. 

Kenny

Kenny Lang
    Hutchison 3G UK Limited

• 3.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-30-2021 10:17
    Hello Kenny, 

I believe we figured this out, with the following option set on the Agent group level (you can set it at the Agent level as well), ie I believe only works for route points which is all we transfer to. 

teamcommunicator.voice.consultation.exclude-numbers  

teamcommunicator.voice.single-step-conference.exclude-numbers

teamcommunicator.voice.apply-exclude-to-favorites

but it works really well, give it a try 

thanks 
    Ali

Ali K
    ENMAX Corp.

• 4.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-31-2021 04:21
    Thanks Ali, 

Don't suppose you have a concept on how to allow only cold or warm transfers to favourites? :-D 

Kenny

Kenny Lang
    Hutchison 3G UK Limited

• 5.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-31-2021 08:08
    I think I figured this one out.  How to restrict agents to only be able to use favorites for internal transfers and consultation calls.  
    It seems to be working anyway... :-)

Use a combination of these 3: 

privilege.teamcommunicator.can-use (set to true)

privilege.teamcommunicator.can-view-all (set to false)

privilege.teamcommunicator-can-view-favorites (set to true)

Kenny Lang
    Hutchison 3G UK Limited

• 6.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 03-31-2021 10:21

Hello Kenny,

Should work the same way but each of your favorite(s) needs to be configured on a specific route point 1:1. Management nightmare but possible. Or use routing to figure out what kind of call it is and then play a message stating that for this particular "favourite or RP" conference or cold transfer is not allowed.

Thanks  

Ali Karachiwala

Genesys Platform Analyst

akarachi@enmax.com
    ph: (403)390-7980
    enmax.com

image001.jpg@01D5F791.A2BDBD40

• 7.  RE: I need the agents to just be able to cold transfer to a particular RP or a External number

Posted 04-01-2021 03:23
    All good Ali, 

Tested with just 2 config pieces added and it works perfectly.  Agents can only Transfer/conference to numbers in favourites list, but can still call customers direct when needed. 

These 2 pieces set: 

privilege.teamcommunicator.can-view-all (set to false)

privilege.teamcommunicator-can-view-favorites (set to true)

Kenny Lang
    Hutchison 3G UK Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources