Genesys Multicloud

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Designner v9 analytics issues?

Posted 01-28-2020 08:22
    Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has been experiencing the same intermittent issue with loading Designer analytics - it seems to not want to load, or not filter. During the non-responsiveness, I even tried using a differnt machine, with the same result, during the same time period.
    - browser logs show time outs

This happened on Jan 13th and again Jan 24th.

I could however, access and use all the other options within Designer, which seems to be more of a cache issue(?) than over all product issue.
    I have opened tickets with CARE, but when they tried to access it, it was fine for them and OPS didn't see anything  - which is true, becuase the issue had cleared itself..

It's frustrating, because it's so random and doesn't last very long. - but of course it's when  I need to get into the call logs to do troubleshooting.

Thanks for any help
    #System Administration

------------------------------
    Monique Morel-Peseski
    System Administrator
    Messer Canada Inc.

• 2.  RE: Designner v9 analytics issues?

Posted 01-31-2020 09:05
    Hi Monique,

We have experienced similar issues.  In our last Customer Care case we were advised that Designer Developers had seen similar cases recently and are working on addressing performance issues, so I'm hopeful we'll see improvements soon.  I think it's important we open cases even if it self resolves so that they can see these patterns and address them

Bethany Han
    Business Application Expert
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC

• 3.  RE: Designner v9 analytics issues?

Posted 01-31-2020 09:17
    Hi Bethany

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one. I find it interesting that Care hasn't come back to me with the same answer that you just did. Just because OPS doesn't alert on something ( because it's brief) doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I agree that opening cases for anomalies is always a good idea.
     - If I get the same Care reps they know that if I'm opening a ticket because I've done my homework, checked everything on my side 1st and it's usually not me or the environment / /network.

Monique Morel-Peseski
    System Administrator
    Messer Canada Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources