Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Workspace desktop edition is showing 'Unidentified Client' when a chat is received

Posted 02-23-2016 06:01
    I am having some issues with troubleshooting a problem. We use WDE 8.5.108.11 and we have had instances of WDE either freezing or presenting chat interactions with an 'Unidentified Client' in the intro toastie. Are there any known issues of client data being corrupted while travelling to the desktop? Where is the best place to start looking for a solution?

• 2.  RE: Workspace desktop edition is showing 'Unidentified Client' when a chat is received

Posted 03-15-2016 15:22
    I would recommend you to begin the investigation from Interaction Server log files. You can open these files in Myzamir and see what T-Lib Requests\Events was send for a particular agent or interaction.
    If you faced with problems in investigation I’d advise you to open a case for the issue, upload WDE, Interaction Server and Chat Server log files and specify the issued Interaction ID.

Regards,
    Andrew

• 3.  RE: Workspace desktop edition is showing 'Unidentified Client' when a chat is received

Posted 09-30-2019 04:44
    Hi Andrew,

I hope that all is well and sorry for reviving this thread again but I just want to ask if you guys know who can provide us Myzamir? Been checking downloads all day and got no luck in finding it. 

Thanks
    Ju Marson

------------------------------
    Jumarson Martinez
    Home Credit International a.s.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources