Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interactive Insights Reports When Try To Drill the Reports to 15 Min Stop Working (Queue Summery Reports)

Posted 06-28-2021 08:49
    Hello Team,

Hope this message and you well and safe,
    Please I need your support on the following case, when I try to export the Queue Summary Report the Report work fine but when press on (Drill up to 15 Min) the Report stop working when I tried to extract the views from the Database some of these views take so match and some of them I don't know if it's working or not,

views name (inside infomart):
    AG2_Agent_Queue_SUBHR
    AG2_Agent_GRP_QRTR
    AG2_Agent_GRP_SUBHR
    AG2_Agent_GRP_WEEK
    AG2_Agent_GRP_YEAR
    AG2_Agent_SUBHR

Please note that the report was working fine in the past, and nothing changed last days ! 

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Osama Alnaser
    Extensya

• 2.  RE: Interactive Insights Reports When Try To Drill the Reports to 15 Min Stop Working (Queue Summery Reports)

GENESYS
    Posted 07-08-2021 21:57
    Edited by ROCK LEE 07-08-2021 22:17
    Dear Osama,

Sorry for the late reply. The issue mentioned above could relate to GIM DB or GI2 environment. Hence, please open a case via our GCC portal for this issue as we need to make an investigation or even a remote session to engage.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

ROCK LEE
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Interactive Insights Reports When Try To Drill the Reports to 15 Min Stop Working (Queue Summery Reports)

GENESYS
    Posted 07-08-2021 22:17
    Dear Osama,

Also, what is the error message you received from the GI2 report? Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message. 
    And, if the report is opened for previous data which is fine before, will the (Drill up to 15 Min) still work fine?

Thanks!

ROCK LEE
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources