Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-24-2021 10:39
    Edited by Rajapandi Murugesan 07-24-2021 14:02
    Hi,

I would like to request for assistance about how to get a total number of calls waiting in queue or targetgroup from a Genesys SCXML Routing script Flow.

Moreover, Is this possible to get those information before landing into Target / Queue Blocks?

Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Raja
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Rajapandi Murugesan

• 2.  RE: How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-24-2021 12:28
    There is a method called sData in the statistical interface of Genesys Orchestration which could help you in this. This method takes the object you need to retrieve a statistic on and the statistics that need to be retrieved for that object and then the ORS requests the stat server to get the value. This method can be called inside any block that accepts ECMAScript code in it. I think the CurrentCallsWaiting can serve your request, also you can double-check the value from Pulse to compare the result if it's the same or you need to use a different statistic.

Documentation Reference:
    https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/OS/latest/Developer/StatisticIntf

• 3.  RE: How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-24-2021 14:15
    Edited by Rajapandi Murugesan 07-24-2021 23:39
    Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for providing the information. I will follow your suggestion and share more updates.

Rajapandi Murugesan

• 4.  RE: How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-28-2021 05:41
    Hi Mostafa,

Thanks, we are able to take number of calls in queue from StatCallsInQueue statistic via.

Additionally we would like to hear the answers to the queries below.

Is it possible to get list of the phone number or any unique id's as well when we took the Queue Statistic sData? Because we are planning to divide the number of calls.

For example, it was taken that there are 10 calls from the Queue Statistic Data. But, the calls come out one by one (error.queue.submit) from target block based on the timeout as configured.

For this affects the loop position of our calculation while divide the calls, because the number of queue calls varies  from the target block releasing calls number.

Please advise whether it is possible to turn off and block all calls in any one block and publish the queue statistics and all calls at once. 

Thanks.

Rajapandi Murugesan

• 5.  RE: How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-28-2021 11:26
    Hello Rajapandi,

If I get what you mean correctly, I think you need to filter out the calls using a unique identifier, you can use a direct statistic definition which lets you define a statistic in JSON-based syntax and request it from stat server, you can use a filter on it with the unique identifier that you need to filter on. You can refer to the following documentation and give it a try https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/OS/latest/Deployment/sData

Correct me if I didn't get your point

• 6.  RE: How to get Count of Calls Waiting in Queue or Target Group

Posted 07-28-2021 15:15
    Hi Mostafa,

Thank you so much for your help. This is very helpful to me.

Rajapandi Murugesan

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources