Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Can GIA / Intelligent Automation do a ListGetDataCfg query?

Posted 07-19-2021 00:00

I am working on a project where an IVR will use Dialogflow to determine the caller's intent out of 1000+ possible intents and then offer different treatments for certain intents. Since there is so much data I am going to use GAX OPMs to store what options apply to each intent.

Ideally, I want GIA to do the lookup of OPMs based on that intent, however, none of the documentation I have read for iHub shows this type of command.

If this is not possible, I think the only alternative is to use multiple GIA IVRs - 1st IVR returns the Dialogflow intent and exits to IRD, we use ListGetDataCfg in IRD to lookup and attach the OPM transaction list for the intent, then go into the 2nd GIA IVR which continues with the appropriate treatment based on the attached data.

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Oscar Alvarez
    Link Group

• 2.  RE: Can GIA / Intelligent Automation do a ListGetDataCfg query?

Posted 07-20-2021 09:04
    Your IVR could make a REST request to URS's HTTP interface, and have it run an IRD strategy that returns the Cfg data for the response.  So the call doesn't leave the port.

Tony Morrow

• 3.  RE: Can GIA / Intelligent Automation do a ListGetDataCfg query?

Posted 07-25-2021 19:04

Thanks for the suggestion Tony,

I wasn't aware that URS had a HTTP interface, it might be just what I need.

Oscar Alvarez
    Link Group

• 4.  RE: Can GIA / Intelligent Automation do a ListGetDataCfg query?

Posted 07-27-2021 09:31
    Edited by Tony Morrow 07-27-2021 09:33
    You'll find the info within the URS Reference Manual, and look in the section "URS-Behind Solution".  

Note: You'll have to enable URS"s HTTP Interface as well.

I recommend using the /urs/call/exec command, as it will return the data in a JSON format.

I also think there maybe a way to do a single get CfgTransaction command.  However, I haven't tried this, and could be wrong.
    e.g. urs/call/connid/func/FindConfigObject[CFGTransaction,'type+name']

You also can get a lot of info from URS's help, once you've enabled its HTTP Interface.

http://hostname:port/urs/help

Tony Morrow

• 5.  RE: Can GIA / Intelligent Automation do a ListGetDataCfg query?

Posted 07-29-2021 04:57
    GIA natively has the ability to connect to config server and query transaction lists. Which means OPM should also work.

You would need to configure configuration manager connection settings in GIA and set up a genesys user as a service account for the connection to use.

If you search around a bit you should be able to find some documentation that explains the configuration options that are required. I read it a while ago.

You could use the URS API as suggested, but I would suggest trying this first.

Jarryd Tuyau
    NTT Australia Pty Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources