Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View

WDE Customization: How to assign contact to a ucs interaction and stop UCS interaction by WDE when ucs interaction created in routing

• 1.  WDE Customization: How to assign contact to a ucs interaction and stop UCS interaction by WDE when ucs interaction created in routing

Posted 03-04-2021 09:36
    Hi all,

we have following situation. We create UCS interactions for voice and non-voice in the routing as not all interactions will arrive at the agent.
    When an interaction arrives at the agent, it means that the routing has already created an interaction for it.

We have custom list with customers we get from the backend and and we select a customer we would like to assign this customer (for which a contact is already created) to the ucs interaction which is already created in the routing. So WDE must not create a new UCS interaction.

I'm trying to use the command chain ContactAssignInteractionToContact, which seem to work.

However I have troubles to set the status to Done (3) on the UCS interaction and also the duration for voice-calls on the UCS interaction.
    I tried to leverage IContactHistoric interface but I'm not able to update the final status (so stop the UCS interaction) and see the duration set properly for voice call.

Can anybody give an advice how set the contactId at the voice UCS interaction created by routing and also get the UCS interaction stopped and updated by the duration?

I saw that when WDE is creating the UCS interaction by using option contact.ucs-interaction.voice.enable-create it works fine. But in my case I need to get it work for a UCS interaction not created by WDE.

Many thanks for your support!
    Uzay
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    BR,
    Uzay
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources